Welcome to Bay Area Scientific Instruments and Consumables (BASIC). Our PCR plates fit virtually all PCR, QPCR, RTPCR thermal cyclers and DNA sequencers.
- PCR, QPCR, RTPCR plates
- Plates for DNA sequencing
- FrameStar® hard shell plates for robotics
- Hard shell plates for the Roche LC480 light cycler in 96 and 384 well configurations
- Vision Plates for high-content screening for cell culture and cell-based assays
- Thermal and adhesive seals in sheets or rolls
- Thermal heat sealers – 4S3 semi-automatic, A4S automatic robotic friendly
- Deep Well Storage Plates
- Bar Coding
- Breakaway Plates
- Tear Away Plates – 8 well strips and 12 well strips now available
- Custom Adhesive & Heat Seals
ABgene was purchased by Appigent and Appigent was purchased by Thermo-Fisher. The original four owners of ABgene started a new company named 4titude and Bay Area Scientific Instruments and Consumables (BASIC) is a USA distributor.
FrameStar® PCR plates are covered by one or more of the following U.S. patents or their foreign counterparts, owned by Eppendorf AG: US patent Nos. 7,347,977 and 6,340,589